Full Day Tour: Plovdiv
FULL DAY (8 HRS) SMALL GROUP TOUR OF ALL ICONIC ATTRACTIONS IN PLOVDIV
NEW: AUDIO GUIDE FOR PLOVDIV IN ITALIAN AND SPANISH.
- Don't miss an unforgettable guided tour filled with Plovdiv's top city sights and attractions
- Tour of the famous Old Town of Plovdiv, a candidate for a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Visit the best preserved Roman Theater (2nd century) in Bulgaria, which is still used for live concert performances
- Admire the newly reopened Ancient Stadium (2nd century), that had accommodated 30 000 specators
- The Ethnographic Museum, also known as the Renaissance house with the 120 windows, has an interesting exhibitions of costumes, instruments ect
- Use your free time to fully enjoy shopping or the laid-back atmosphere of Plovdiv
Pickup: 9 am from Alexander Nevski Square in central Sofia (map and exact location will be provided with the booking confirmation). Expected time to return to Sofia is 5:00 pm.
Total transfer time: 4 hrs in total
Sightseeing time: 5-6 hrs
Tour offered: Every Monday and Friday during the period April - October (25 euro pp.)
Every Tuesday, Thursday. Saturday during the period November - March (40 euro pp.)
Plovdiv is the cultural capital of Bulgaria and is elected to be the cultural capital of Europe in 2019. It is the second biggest city in Bulgaria and the oldest European continuously inhabited town with a history that goes back for more than 6 000 years. Plovdiv is highly recommended by all major guide books as Lonely Planet as a must-see destination. There is plenty to discover and experience in the street maze of the captivating Old Town of Plovdiv. The awe-inspiring Roman Theater, the old-style houses, the Nebet Tepe fortifications, the Ancient Stadium, street art, galleries, old churches, ornamented mosques, exotic cafés and chic bars win the utmost admiration of thousands of tourists every year. Enjoy and really get to know the city with our expert guide on your side. On this unforgettable tour you will learn a lot of intriguing stories, funny urban legends and striking historical facts.
Price on days without special offer: 1 pers. -110 Euro; 2 pers. - 60 Euro/pers.; 3 pers. - 49 Euro/pers.; 4-7 pers. - 46 Euro/pers.; 8-12 pers. - 43 Euro/pers.
The price includes:
- English speaking guide-driver
- All transportation with a modern vehicle equipped with A/C.
- Meals, drinks etc. personal expenses
- Entrance fees (entrance fees are optional 10-15 BGN/5-8 Euro for the attractions in Plovdiv), a 3-course lunch usually comes up to 10-15 BGN/5-8 Euros per adult)
Extra: Hotel pick-up is 5 Euro per reservation (not per person)
- GREAT GROUP DISCOUNTS! Please enquire at: firstname.lastname@example.org (discounts are applied manually)
For larger groups or guidance in other languages please ask for quotation.